Pool Inspection and common deficiencies found
Blake Williams and Matt Kern discuss pool inspections
Click here or picture to watch our video on pool inspections
Here is a general inspection process we (Super Inspector) perform for each pool and spa inspection.
- Turn on the pool equipment and run continuously for 30 minutes for any type of inspection is performed like physical and visual.
- Visually inspect for wet spots around the pool equipment and pool area for subsurface leaks.
- Pool barrier location, height, gate etc…
- Alarm of some kind at home door leading to the pool.
- Pool deck slope and drainage around the pool area.
- Flatwork and drainage
- Cracks on surface, tiles and inside the pool walls.
- Sealant between deck and coping
- Drain cover damages
- Loose and damaged decking, coping and grout
- Missing covers
- Scaling around pool tiles/ walls
- Grounding at equipment
- Lighting working and GFCI protected
- Safety items – loose connections, bolts, ladders etc…
- Skimmers cracked
- Anti vortex covers on all drains and pressure equalizers.
- Heaters, function, gas, leaks, rust etc…
- Filter readings
- Check operation of installed valve actuators.
- Check operation of installed spa side controls.
Contact Super Inspector for more details – 7 days a week
DFW 940-367-1708 or Austin 512-640-9796
207 W. Hickory Street Suite 215, Denton, Texas 76201
click here to unsubscribe
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Privileged and/or confidential information may be contained in this message (including any attachments hereto). If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy and delete this message and any copies or printouts you may have made, and notify us immediately. Please note that E-mail communication does not guarantee transferability, integrity and confidentiality of the contents hereto. If you do not or your employer does not consent to E-mail messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed without subsequent written confirmation independent of this message.